D-panthenol is a synthetic analogue of the well-loved vitamin B “vitamin of beauty”.
D-panthenol is actively involved in biosynthesis, soothes the skin, moisturizes it, relieves itching, smoothes wrinkles, protects the skin from adverse factors.
Cosmetic and therapeutic effect:
– regenerates epidermal cells;
– strengthens collagen fibers;
– fights dryness and inflammatory skin diseases;
– heals abrasions, cuts and wounds;
– prevents wrinkles and rejuvenating effect on the skin;
– soothes itching and pain from skin damage.
The ability to restore the water balance of the skin contributes to the fact that it acts so effectively from wrinkles